Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mommy for a weekend

Well, my first trial into motherhood happened this weekend, wooh boy! It's a lot of work! My 2 favorite kiddo's in the whole world get to spend the weekend with me, Mr. Aaron and Miss Delaney. I didn't realize how much little babies ate and pee'd, good grief! Currently they are both down for a nap and I am quickly realizing that nap time may be my favorite part of mommy hood (whenever that may be). These kids really are great. Hardly any problems at all, and luckily for me, I love animated movies so Aaron and I are having a great time together. Delaney is just so adorable you can never be upset with her, even when she is screaming her little lungs out :) I am learning quickly that while it is a ton of work, its totally doable. I have a couple more chores to finish before the young ones awake, off to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment