Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy February!

February has been great!! The weather has been cold and snow has been on the ground :) Max is growing up fast! He is getting so big, and somehow he is getting more energy...I am not sure how that is possible, but it's happening!!
The snow has been absolutely beautiful, and it has stuck around for awhile! I love it! It reminds me of home so it makes me happy :) Here are a few pictures of our winter wonderland and our little boy running around and lapping it up :)






We got to go clam digging in some of the most beautiful weather I have ever seen on the coast! We went to moclips beach with our good friends Don, Mark, Tif, Karlie and Lisa. It was a blast! It was our first night dig and it was so cool to be on the beach in the dark with the stars out. It was just alot of fun! Mark and Tif had never been clam digging before so we got to show them the ropes. They did great too! Everyone got their limit. 
 We got to the beach right before sunset, it was so pretty! I spent most of my time before the sun went down just taking pictures!

 Karlie, Me and Lisa!!
Me and my niece Lisa

 These girls are expert clam diggers!!
 Would you look at those colors!
 My handsome provider digging me up some dinner :) 

 Jess with his hand in the sand
 mmmm dinner!!

 Aren't we cute!
Don taking our final tally for the night, we did great!
 One more of the beautiful sunset
Lisa was a little too anxious to eat the clams....

No comments:

Post a Comment